Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Kuala Lumpur: final thoughts

After Langkawi I flew back to Kuala Lumpur to center myself and figure out my next steps, travel-wise. I ended up staying in Reggae Mansion thanks to a tip from my host from Winnipeg (Misty) . As it was a party hostel, I ended up making my usual mistakes and spending too much money, but it was fun enough.



There are no exciting stories of new and adventurous places - just stories of small adventures with friends. Whether it was eating stingray or dancing the night away, I had a fun time in the city while I counted down my days toward departure. I even got some writing done - mostly for Steemit though.

In an unusual turn of events, I was given a quest, which I will try to turn into a fun fictional tale.

Overall I had a great time in Malaysia in general and Kuala Lumpur specifically. Loads of new friends and adventures. I know it's half a world away, but I'd recommend a visit by my American (and Canadian) friends - as I've mentioned dozens of times, it's a cheap place to come and relax and nearly everyone speaks English.

No comments:

Post a Comment